[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Planning Meeting Notes

klfrench1023 at aol.com klfrench1023 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 00:26:01 PDT 2006

I hope this is not too forward, but I would like to give a special prize at Lughnasad for A & S, a Laurel's prize as it were.  Nothing dramatic, by the way.  As the ranking peer of this group, I would like to take an active role in furthering the Arts & Sciences, and in encouraging others to do so as well.  I am especially fond of "wazoo" garb (this is not a technical term, it just means really splendid), as this is near and dear to my heart.  So, bring your out your best A & S entries and blow my mind!  I want to so what you can do, and I want everyone else to see it, too.