[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: Fw: [SCA-Laurels] OT fun: Hiawatha and his Lady go shopping at Pennsic

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Jun 30 13:57:43 PDT 2006

At 01:46 PM 6/30/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Wow they have a shopping Champion in Atlantia! We could set up match
>between their Champion and ours, Connie

Maybe we can work on getting this to be a "war point"?
You know we would win, hands down.

Oh yes.............you all watch it cause I am back and have my mail box
cleaned out now so my mail won't bounce anymore.  I can't wait to find out
who had the most Ruadh Noises since I was gone and not in competition!   I
will say, I made a few booboos while I was gone and it was a relief for no
one to be there to write them down. <G>

Bicé