[Loch-Ruadh] home

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Thu Jun 1 08:49:13 PDT 2006

Glad the ol' Wolf is back in his den. Hope your up and around quickly and remember...  Elizabethan collars can keep you from knawing on the bandages until yer healed up and its perfectly period!

Magdalia/Pook

  "j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
        yep  i am home    some kinda  sore    i make an old  wolfe with a sore tooth look like a tame puppy      !@#$%^&*()_  etc    I'll be ok   i can't remember what all he did to my shoulder   !@#$%

    j_greywolf at earthlink.net
    TO THE KINGDOM and the one from which all blessings flow
    in service !