[Loch-Ruadh] archery

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 3 13:32:21 PDT 2006

Archery practice? That's good for the Fort Worth area.  That means it's going to rain tomorrow.

  Gruffydd

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:
    yes we are having archery practice this sunday, that would be tomorrow june the 4th.
  Vivian

-- erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm in a need of a big calendar with the
dates of events and practices and such. I used to
depend so much on the internet announcements and they
seemed to have discontinued?
Are we having archery this coming Sunday? It is the
first SUnday and we were hoping to get back in the
grooce of things

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown