[Loch-Ruadh] out of touch

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:55:55 PDT 2006

Not true, she can use my pc's anytime she wants to just so she leaves the mouse settings alone.
Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner) Loch Ruadh, HospitalerYou need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:28:58 -0700From: dkv250 at sbcglobal.netTo: Loch-Ruadh at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Loch-Ruadh] out of touch
Alas, my on-line contact and availability will be limited for a time. I went to sign on yesterday morning and found much to my dismay, that I could access none of my on-line or computer based files. After diligent inspection Tegwared determined that my hard-drive has crashed. He is of the opinion that most of my files are retrievable, predicting that I will only lose documents created or saved Friday and Saturday. Thankfully I had been working on nothing intensive or critical during that time, and all of my e-mail is stored on-line.
All of that being good news, it will take a bit before we replace the hard-drive, so I will only have access when at work, and when I can convince Tegwared to share his computer (bats lashes outrageously while crossing fingers in hopes of gaining limited access, he's much my attached to his PC than I am mine ; )
So, if I'm slow to respond to e-mail correspondence please have patience, or call me for a more timely response.

Catrin