[Loch-Ruadh] celebrity

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Mar 20 17:26:16 PST 2006

Did anyone besides me see our very own celebrity on page 13A of the morning
Star-Telegram today?  Anyway, the caption said it was a fireman by the name
of Jim but we all know it was really our token Saxon dog, Dunstan.  He
should be nick named "Duck" or something of the sort, cause every time I
see a picture of him he is in water up to his butt. He seemed to be
supervising this time, from the sideline.

Maybe we should put our badge on the back of his uniform, you know, cheap
advertising. <G>

But we love you,

Bicé