[Loch-Ruadh] Drummers.....

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 10:06:11 PST 2006

Came across this group through another group I belong to and thought I'd pass it on.

  Date: 3 Mar 2006 18:01:30 -0000
From: tarrant_county_drums moderator <tarrant_county_drums-owner at yahoogroups.com>
To: dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Invitation to join the tarrant_county_drums group

Hello dkv250 at sbcglobal.net,

dfw_lobo at yahoo.com has invited to join the tarrant_county_drums group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

By joining tarrant_county_drums, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 30 days.

Here's an introductory message from dfw_lobo at yahoo.com:

Please check out and pass to others who may be interested!

(If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

in your email program

If you do not wish to join the tarrant_county_drums group, please
ignore this invitation.

Report abuse:
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!