[Loch-Ruadh] Trebuchet on EBay.

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 11:57:08 PST 2006

Decent design, I especially like the portability.
There are some things, however, that could be improved
upon.  In particular, the weight box needs some work.
Unless you're putting lead in it, it's not going to be
large enough to get enough weight in there to throw to
80 yds.  Notice that they test fired to 20 yards.
That's only half the minimum distance.  And if you did
put lead in it, I'd want a system other than a chain
and carabiner to connect it to the throwing arm.

But, if you're looking for a pre-built trebuchet, this
one's not too bad, and the price is decent.  It's
really not that pricey compared to any other trebuchet
of that size.

-Bjorn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611237703