[Loch-Ruadh] sad tidings

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Mar 7 15:29:48 PST 2006

I thought I would let my SCA family know that today, March 7th of 2006,
Lexie Faye Miller Pond left her earthly bindings. This wonderful lady was my
maternal grandmother who was only 95 years young when she left us today.
This wonderful lady is leaving behind a legacy that has touched so many
lives and she will be greatly missed. While she never participated in the
SCA she would have been a fine example of what a Lady is. She taught me so
much that I can only hope to begin to bring honor to her name by my own
actions and examples. Needless to say I am going to miss this wonderful
Lady.

Lady Magdalia Mac an Ghabhann
MKA Paulette "Pookie" Bowker-Wallis