[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Mar 9 19:57:06 PST 2006

What is this "supreme Court" of which you speak?  Some body of judges empanelled by the King?  And who ever heard of not being able to kill the insane when cause calls for it?  Though a good long stay in Bethlehem Royal Hospital would be more charitable, I'd warrant.

What say you, Your Excellency?  Shall we hie him off to the lofts of Bedlam?

Padraig
  Gruffydd wrote:

  I plead insanity. The supreme Court has ruled you can't kill the insane

  Gruffydd  the Insane

  "thistle at net zero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:
    Dad, I am going to miss you when Dana kills you. She will probably have lots of help, me included to get the job done.
    Vivian

    -- DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    Sorry, I can be there.  I'll be a war then. Pity.

    Gruffydd Mawr

    Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
      All that are not going to Gulf War are invited to&nbs! p;a Gulf War Pity Party.

      So let's get this party rolling....
      please reply to this message with your Pot Luck donation so we don't end up with just 6 bags of chips.

      When: March 17 (St Patrick's Day) at 7:30 PM
      Where: Aingeal & Caerell's House
                  2604 Creekwood Ln.
                  Fort Worth, TX 76123-1101

                  Phone: 817-294-8136
                             817-939-8150

      Pot Luck please bring finger foods to share, whatever you want to drink, something to sit on, bedding if you plan to spend the night! on the floor, CD's of your favorite music or a movie or two.

      Dana