[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 11 06:30:04 PST 2006

I don't  know the name of it. You know...the one you entertained us with at
the last party. You knew all the words and sang to us!!

Wish I could help but my back is killing me and I would be more of a
hindrance than help.

Dana

Janie wrote:
Which would that be????

If anyone is bored today and not going to war Eoghan, a few others and
myself will be at Camp N Fish today and tonight.

Today to do some clean up.

Tonight to five it a test run before Guardian.

So if you have nothing better to do come on by.

Janie