[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 11 09:44:12 PST 2006

I just got this:

          Subject:  [theroguesofscotland] Re: To all in the DC Metro area   [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]
  *waves hand* I am! Been up North the past two weeks dancing (niiiiiice
weather, btw) and was thrilled to learn of this last night having been
bummed missing the St. Pat's Parade in Old Town last weekend. Hope to
see you there, Barbara! Mmmmm.. Guinness...
Cheers!
~Meaghan

--- In theroguesofscotland at yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <bhunt3 at ...>
wrote:

> Anyone heading for the Shamrock Festival in Arlington, VA this
> weekend? It's a big block party from noon till 8 with lots of music,
> Celtic and otherwise on 4 stages; food, drink, vendors, etc. You can
> check it out here: http://www.shamrockfest.com/. Josh's guitar
teacher
> is playing in one of the rock bands (Welbilt!)so we can't miss it.
>
> Barbara

Don't forget!  www.therogues.com  The best source of information on The Rogues.

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          Aingeal called...her, Caerell, Avin, Sluggy & Wolf arrived on site with no travel problems.

  Dana

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.
And all will see last