Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 17:30:24 PST 2006

Second try.

Dana
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dana
  To: Alric and Fiona ; Shire of Loch Ruadh,Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA, Inc.
  Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

  You will be missed. If your plans change just come on over.

  Dana
    Fiona wrote:
    Alric and I will not be able to attend.  Our presence has been requested in Namron to attend my sister's 50th birthday party.  If we had gone to Gulf War, we would have been able to get out of it, but noooooo, since we didn't go, we don't have a good excuse for not being there.  So we will be in Namron all next weekend.  That's what you call a double whammy!!  Not only missing GW, but having to miss the pity party, too.  Oh well, I guess my sister will only turn 50 once.  I hope you all have fun.

    Fiona