[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party Food

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:45:06 PST 2006

We will be bringing a large bowl of homemade potato salad.  Obviously,
Frances will be making it as I can't even boil water.  :)

Sean

From: "Dana" <sca004 at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc."
<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party Food
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:25:42 -0600

Sounds great to me!! I love pizza.

Has anyone received my posts responding to either Pook or Fiona that I sent
on Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:21 AM about the Gulf War pity Party ? I haven't
seen either of them come through and was just wondering if SBC is messing
with me again!!

Dana

Magdalia/Pook wrote:

About what is the nose count for the party Friday night anyway? Conal and I
might change our meat/cheese tray to a Papa Murphy's Pizza (if you aint had
one of these they are past "awsome" in description as they are in a whole
class by themselves!) but numbers will dictate what we bring. Of course this
also is contengent upon our being able to use an oven since Papa Murphy's
Pizza's have to be cooked at home.

I am sure I have probably missed someone but I am seeing (so far)

Dana
Janie (with maybe Eoghan)
Conal and I
Bice