[Loch-Ruadh] Updated - Gulf War Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 09:07:07 PST 2006

See ya all tomorrow night!!

When: March 17 (St Patrick's Day) at 7:30 PM
Where: Aingeal & Caerell's House
            2604 Creekwood Ln.
            Fort Worth, TX 76123-1101
            Phone: 817-939-8150

I am not good at giving directions so I am putting all I know about getting here in this email!! If you need to call for further directions...you better hope there is someone already here that can help you!!

For an online, interactive map paste entire URL or click here:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

>From I-20
Exit James/Crowley Road turn South (right) on Crowley Road
Turn West (right) on Sycamore School Road (it is past Laurel Land Cemetery that will be on your right)
Turn South (left) on Hawkwood Trail (it is past the railroad tracks)
Turn right on Creekwood Lane (Creekwood Lane is the street past Galemeadow Drive)
Their house is the 2nd house on the right past Raindrop Lane.

Remember to bring your favorite beverage, something to sit on, songbooks, movies, CD's, bedding if you plan to spend the night.

This is the pot luck list so far. Looks like a good assortment of food to me. If I have somehow left your name off this list, it means I didn't receive your email so PLEASE email me again or just show up.
Ottavia - Cheetos
Sean, Franchesca, Ceara & baby Alex- Potato Salad
Wolfir & Grainne - Coke & Chips
Gabrielle
Rolf & Sybil
Christina + 5 (family) - dip or dessert platter
Conal & Magdalia - Pizza
Bice - Magic Feast Gear
Janie & ?Eoghan - hot cheese and sausage
Domhnall
Vivian & ?Jock
Dana - Pizza