[Loch-Ruadh] A friend has sent you this Ellington Way comic

padraig_ruad at irishbard.org padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Mar 21 16:31:22 PST 2006

Hi! A comic strip has been sent to you from padraig_ruad at irishbard.org.

To see your comic and your friend's message, visit Comics.com here:
http://www.comics.com/webmail/ViewStrip?key=44608509-8749dd7f54-FF

If you cannot access the page by clicking on the URL above, just copy and paste it into your browser's address window. Be sure to copy the entire URL, as it may be broken up into two lines.

You'll be able to view the message on our server for the next two weeks so print it out if you'd like to save it for posterity or sentimental value.

Not a Comics.com member yet?  What are you waiting for?  Sign up for one of our membership options today and receive comics by e-mail and lots of other goodies.  You can either become a Comic Basic member (that's free but access is limited!) or an exclusive Comics Extra Member (pay a little and get a whole lot!) Go to http://www.comics.com/html/ce_jump.html to learn more!