[Loch-Ruadh] help, assistance, mayday, SOS

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 21 20:00:04 PST 2006

What time ya need?

  Terrence

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
          Greetings

  Would anyone be available this weekend to help me mill some wood?
  I am determined to get Janie and Eoghans bed done for Guardian of the Tor and I need some help  - because I am currently in "Hobble" mode and Fiona won't let me run power tools while leaning on a crutch.  (Can't imagine why not)

  For this assistance I will  feed ya, beer ya, and otherwise make nice (within sane limits and I get to define what is or is not sane).  I may even discuss providing leather for armor or strapping or other things I may have that you could use and that I do not need.

  Alric