[Loch-Ruadh] Crown Tourney

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:44:41 PST 2006

I would like to personally invite everyone from Loch Ruadh to join me
at Crown Tournament. Not only will you be able to see some of the best
fighting in the Known World, but there will be a formal presentation
as I  become a squire to Duke Miguel. Following the ceremony there
will be much drinking and having fun.  I wanted to send out an invite
to everyone because I feel like I represent everyone in Loch Ruadh
whenever I take the field and i wanted you to enjoy the fun also.

Thank you,
--Cathal Finn O'Briain
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra