[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Post Gulf War Meeting

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 20:15:23 PST 2006

H. Ly. Avin,

While we wait for the GW notes to be typed up and
posted I thought I would let you know in the meantime,
if you dont get your own posts emailed back to you you
can go to
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/loch-ruadh/ to
check to see if your posts have made it to the list.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn
Chronicler, Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Even though I've tried a number of times to change my
preferences for the
mailing list, I never get my own posts, so I don't
know if they go through
or not. Guess I'll just try again. :)

Since a number of us could not make the post Gulf War
meeting the other
night, would someone please post a general overview of
said meeting? Thank
you.

In Service,
H. Ly. Avin