[Loch-Ruadh] Sales at Leather Factory and Rock Barrell

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 30 07:03:48 PST 2006

Just got a couple of flyers from two local stores that I thought I would pass along in the interest of A&S.

  Tandy Leather Factory has saddle skirting in 14 to 15 oz. thickness (armor weight) for $75 each.  They also have other items on sale including artificial sinew, belt blanks, and leather working tools.  They are opening a new store on Esters Rd. south of 183 in Irving, in addition to their other stores in Ft. Worth and Dallas.

  The Rock Barrell, 13650 TI Blvd., in north Dallas sent me a flyer with some special items and new items.  They carry almost anything you might need for beading and jewelry.  They do carry tools for some jewelry work.  Some of the items highlighted for their Spring Extravaganza sale March 29 to April 15 are an assortment of stones including freshwater pearls, rough turquoise, turquoise doughnut beads, and pink zebra stone.  They also have brass and copper beads and pendants from India and shell, bone, and glass beads.

  I will have both flyers at Populace next week.

  Terrence