[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 9 16:50:14 PST 2006

You ARE a brave Lady, but thank you for your kind offer. It is greatly
appreciated. I didn't know if disposable feast gear would be available at
Aingeal & Caerell's (plus they might get a little cranky if I used up all of
their disposable feast gear).

See ya on Saint Patrick's Day

Dana

Bicé copied and then wrote:
At 01:22 PM 3/6/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>All that are not going to Gulf War are invited to a Gulf War Pity Party.
>
>Pot Luck please bring finger foods to share
>
>Dana

Lighting will probably strike me for this, but I  am going to over rule the
Baroness.

(I'm ducking) but I will supply plates, eating utensils, and chip or
non-liquid
holders (small paper trays) for something other than "finger foods"  if
anyone
wants to bring them.

Oh yes, I forgot to say I was coming.

See you all there,       Bicé