[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sat Mar 11 12:03:39 PST 2006

Alric and I will not be able to attend.  Our presence has been requested in Namron to attend my sister's 50th birthday party.  If we had gone to Gulf War, we would have been able to get out of it, but noooooo, since we didn't go, we don't have a good excuse for not being there.  So we will be in Namron all next weekend.  That's what you call a double whammy!!  Not only missing GW, but having to miss the pity party, too.  Oh well, I guess my sister will only turn 50 once.  I hope you all have fun.

Fiona