[Loch-Ruadh] re: missing torch

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 21 13:37:35 PST 2006

I will look at the torches when I get home this
  afternoon.

  //elizabeth

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
  There were two torches thrown away on site before we
left, both had been smashed almost flat somehow. Both
were black I believe and I didn't notice if they said
Miller on them. And then there were a bunch of torches
bundled up in a black trash bag and put in Elizabeth's
truck. It might have been mixed into those.

BTW.....

Do we have a day set to drop of Shire stuff at the
shed? I have all the pavilian poles etc in my
livingroom and would love to get them outta there.

Kat

Has anyone come across a bamboo tiki torch labeled
miller? we made it home minus one of the ones we left
with and i think it got left in camp.

thanks,

floria

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"