[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Coordinator's List - Updated

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 14:49:51 PST 2006

Hey if they need a children's bardic coordinator...
and they don't have to play an instrument. I can do
that. IYears of running a day care has made me an
encylopedia for kids songs. Let me know
Emma

--- Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Autocrat: Lady Katheryn
> Co-crats: Lady Brighid and Kaz the Sinister
> Set up: Lord Alric
> Troll: Lady Fiona
> Security : Lord Jock
> Donnybrook (water balloon melee): Tom
> Feastocrat: Lady Vivian
> Thrown Weapons: Eoghan
> Archery: Lady Vivian
> Rapier: Lady Genna of Elfsea
> Chivalric Tourney: Lord Conor (aka Bear)
> Youth Combat: Lord Cathal
> A&S: Lady Bice
> Bardic: Lord Padraig, the Titles Bard of LR
> Bardtown: Grimvere
> Merchant Contact: Sybil
> Newcomer's area: Lord Tegwared
> Blackstar Ad's and Email teasers: Lord Padraig
>

> The following Coordinators to Be Announced:
>
> Waterbearer in Charge
> Chiurgeon in Charge
> Tear Down
> Childrens bardic

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown