[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Post GW Meeting - Potluck

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Mar 26 20:50:59 PST 2006

Though not suffering from the plague, I WAS suffering from work.  Problems
with a server caused me to work much of Saturday and today on recoveries.
The only good thing was that I could work from home instead of having to
drive to Dallas.  Still, it kept me from attending bardic last night and
going to the GW meeting tongiht.

Would some kind soul be good enough to post at least an overview of what was
discussed?

Many thanks,
Padraig the Tired (of work)