[Loch-Ruadh] Many Thanks

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 15:23:30 PST 2006

May I at this time also take the opportunity to thank
everyone for all of their help this year, Gulf War XV
will be long remembered.........

Avin thank you for forcing me to meet people! :)

Aingeal and Avin thank you for leading us on our
quests.

Aingeal, Caerell, Cat and Catrin thank you for
answering all the questions that I seem to ask
endlessly.

Gruffydd, thank you for the use of your extra chair at
the feast table.  It saved me the job of carrying mine
back and forth from the merchant tent daily.

Sluggy thank you for helping put my tent up in the
wind, it could have been a real great kite with out
your help.

Antonia thank you for the use of your cooler as a
place to rest during the madness of tear down.

Padraig and Polyadore thank you for nights filled with
song and many blushing moments.

Tom, Floria and Dale thank you for letting me ride
along with you on our adventure.

Rose