[Loch-Ruadh] EighthAnnualPadraigRuadO'MaolagainWakeandBardicBeerfest!

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Thu May 4 05:46:02 PDT 2006

Well all this food sounds good but I haven't seen mention of what to wash it
all down with so I will be bringing a 1.75 litre bottle of tasty Irish
whiskey fondly known as Tully and Francesca will most likely be bringing
fried chicken.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"

Pádraig wrote:
While my impending and untimely demise is giving rise to so much hilarity,
perhaps this would be a good time to start a list of items for the pot
luck feast for the wake.  :-)

As I stated in my original post, Polydore and I always immolate some sort
of animal (or two).  I'll keep a running list of what everyone volunteers
to bring, and post it as items are added.

Nunc est bibendum.