[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 23:26:04 PDT 2006

Friends,

Cathal and I will not be attending Warlord this year
due to the over abundance of packing we still need to
do in preparation for the move the following weekend.
However, we wanted to wish every one a wonderful
event. Have a drink for us (or more), sing a song
(with gestures) and know that we are wishing you all
tons of fun!

Enjoy the long weekend!

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

PS) Take pics, write down the stories.. save the Ruadh
Noises and send them all to me for the July Scarlet
Letter!

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"