[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 24 07:13:25 PDT 2006

I am not going to Steppes Warlord, went to Guardian of the Tor and just
can't do back to back events anymore. Have fun and bring back lots of
stories.

Dana

Alric wrote:

Greetings My Lords, Ladies, Friends and Neighbors

Are you going to Warlord this year?

Are we camping as Loch Ruadh or individually?

If we are camping as Loch Ruadh would someone  save us a spot for a 10 X 20.
We can't get out there on Friday  - Fiona has Graduation and I have 2 major
projects due that day.

Do we want to do some kind if potluck Sat or Sun?

Seems the list has been awfully quiet about these subjects.  Other than I am
going out on Fri or I am going out on Sat.

Alric