[Loch-Ruadh] New A&S Day in Loch Ruadh

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 24 11:50:29 PDT 2006

I will put out a reminder next week. I hope it turns out to be fun so I can
justify doing an A&S day once a month. I really miss my SCA social fix.

Sorry about folks getting sick and dying!! Where is the new house?

Dana

//Elizabeth wrote:

Sounds great! I will put this on my calendar...
  I have lots of plans - none of which seem to be working out lately, what
with people getting sick and dying, the house getting finished (and a
probable move soon!) - and I need my SCA social fix, too.

  //Elizabeth