[Loch-Ruadh] Re:Barony of Twin Moons Birthday, Kingdom of Atenveldt

Pamala Carson pamala.carson at mchsi.com
Tue May 2 16:05:53 PDT 2006

"Would LOVE to! Unfortunately I wont be able to this
year. Not unless I win the lottery in the VERY near
future or I can convince my friends to carpool. Guess
you have to autocrat it next year too!

Hmmm Maybe you could come to Lughnasad this
year?.....It's a very laid back and relaxed weekend
event. "

I would love to! Just won't be this year due to vacation issues (no vacation left!) Of course the big event to come to out here is Estrella War, this year was a bust what with not being able to attend a war in my own backyard (snow angel picture was almost worth it!  LOL) but next year is gonna be great!  I'm thinking that now is the time to start saving and planning with friends for a road trip in February ....what do you think?

Linnett