[Loch-Ruadh] Updated OP yet again

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri May 5 13:46:43 PDT 2006

To those who sent me messages about things that needed to be corrected or
added thank you, the needed changes and additions have been taken care of.

If you have a device and it is not linked with a symbol next to your name
please send me a copy of the device picture along with the blazon for it and
it will be added.

I have also added a link at the top of the page for the Shire's Populace
listing, so it is now at the top and bottom of the page.