[Loch-Ruadh]EighthAnnualPadraigRuadO'MaolagainWakeandBardicBeerfest!

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri May 5 15:22:20 PDT 2006

Fiona,

After conferring with Francesca, she will be bringing some "Tea" as well.  I
don't have a clue what you mean about "MY" tea :)  And don't worry about the
ingredients, we'll have it covered.
For those of you that have never sampled Francesca's Tea, you are welcome to
try it but just understand, no one under the age of 21 will be allowed to
sample it :)

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"