[Loch-Ruadh] The Wake Must Be Rescheduled

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 8 14:50:20 PDT 2006

Sad news!  The Irishman has made a partial recovery, necessitating a
rescheduling of the Wake.  The Wake WILL NOT TAKE PLACE this weekend as
planned.

Actually, Polydore and I have been discussing the state of the grounds of
his Keep.  With all of the recent heavy rains, and a good possibilty of
more this week, the earth is saturated and extremely soft and muddy.  We
are concerned that the usual parking places (in front of the house and
back by the shop) would become mud pits, tearing up the turf and getting
vehicles stuck.  There is no other safe and convenient parking available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.  I know that a number of
folk were looking forward to this revel, as I was myself.  I'll put out an
announcement of the rescheduled date as soon as Polydore and I have
decided on it.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.