[Loch-Ruadh] The Wake Must Be Rescheduled sigh

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 17:38:56 PDT 2006

Not sure what I will bring for the Guardian of the Tor pot luck, but I will
be there with bells on and with a contribution for feast!! Green beans just
take up too much room in my cooler to keep them cold and I need that room
for alcohol.

Dana

Janie wrote:
I am sad to hear that the wake must be canceled. I look forward to the
rescheduling.

In the mean time since all that food sounded so yummy why not bring it to
Guardian of the Tor May 19-21 for the pot luck?

Janie