[Loch-Ruadh] Let's have a Party!!!

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 12:20:40 PDT 2006

Where:    Aingeal & Caerell's house
               2604 Creekwood Lane
               Fort Worth, TX 76123
               Phone: 817-294-8136

When:     Saturday, May 13th at 7:00 PM

Why:       So we can celebrate Avin's birthday cause the Wake has been
postponed and the poor girl can't make it to the Tor.

Potluck:   So Avin won't have to just sit home and eat worms for her
birthday

Bring:      A chair, your choice of beverage

Contest:   See who can bring the tackiest birthday card

RSVP:     So we know what food everyone is bringing

If you have any questions please call me at 817-939-8150

Dana

            For an online, interactive map to Aingeal & Caerell's house
paste entire URL or click here:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=