[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks to all

Avin de Saint-Vaast avinfunyet at gmail.com
Sun May 14 07:20:38 PDT 2006

Good morning, and happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for last night. Aingeal and
Caerell, thanks again for being such gracious hosts and opening your house
yet once again! Thanks everyone for all the tacky cards. LOL That was
fabulous, and we're doing it again next year. The food was wonderful, and as
Aingeal so deftly pointed out, the company was grand. I've had the best
birthday this year; thank you all for being a part of it.

~Avin~