[Loch-Ruadh] B-Day

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun May 14 13:01:39 PDT 2006

At 01:57 AM 5/14/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Now that the party has broke up and there is no available sleeping spaces
>in my house.  I had a great time with those who came by to
>celebrate.  Thanks to everyone for the wonderful company and good laughs.
>
>Happy Mother's Day to all.

I must echo you on the good company and many good laughs.  It was great;
besides it's good to know that Avin really does get a year older. HaHa!  It
was really a fun party.

I would also like to thank you for your effort in bringing out the oxygen
machine even tho we stayed outside,in the lovely night air, and I didn't
even use it.  I do appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Hope to see you all next weekend.

Bicé