[Loch-Ruadh] Gas Bargain

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri May 19 19:01:48 PDT 2006

I'll give you another update before next weekend, but Murphy at Walmart in Forney (on Hwy. 80 east of Dallas) and in Terrell was 2.56 today.  Last time I checked you got 3 cents off if you use a Walmart gift card.  Anyone going to Canton for Warlord should fill up as you go.

  Terrence

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  If you live anywhere near White Settlement, or pass by it on the way to
work, etc., you may be interested in this.

A new WalMart Supercenter just opened on Clifford Street, just off Loop
820, and the Murphy gas station in front of the WalMart and the Albertsons
gas station just down the street are having a bit of a price war.

Regular Unleaded this morning was $2.72.9, with another 5 cents off per
gallon at both places if you use their cards.

Nunc est bibendum.