[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Warlord!!!

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon May 29 12:39:19 PDT 2006

We have arrived home, safe and sound.  We had a wonderful time this weekend.  Court was quite entertaining with several gotchas.  We rounded out the weekend with a wonderful bardic after the evening meal last night.  Everyone gathered around in the middle of the list field and, along with their royal majesties and a great many very talented bards, sang for several hours.  Speaking of bards, both Master Robin and Finnegan are the new Steppes bardic champions.  The bard-off in evening court last night, was too close to call for anyone; they were both wonderful!!!  In light of their outstanding performances, their majesties and the vicar and vicaress of Steppes decided that Steppes deserved 2 bardic champions.  It was an outstanding event with a wonderful ending.  Vivat Steppes for hosting another wonderful Warlord!!!!

Fiona