[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Warlord!!!

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon May 29 20:10:52 PDT 2006

I have already informed Grimolf that where he finds the red and white 10 x 20, he will be assured of finding his favorite drink (at least enough for 3 or 4 songs).  I am so glad to have found out this all important piece of information as I always love hearing Grimolf sing (and the more he sings, the more of his favorite beverage I will try to supply).  I really appreciate that extremely helpful information, Aingeal.  Thank you very much.

Fiona