[Loch-Ruadh] Gas Bargain

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 22 07:46:29 PDT 2006

Over the weekend, the price dropped to $2.56 at the Murphy station in
front of the new WalMart on Clifford Street, with an extra 5 cents off per
gallon with a WalMart card.

Gee, you'd almost think they were trying to run Albertson's out of business.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.