[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord and another event

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 24 07:44:11 PDT 2006

Congratulations!! I know you have been looking forward to this for awhile. I
hope everything goes well and we will get to meet him soon.

Dana

Kaz wrote:

We had originally planned on daytripping Warlord, but the dragon Mundanity
reared his head - in a GOOD way. We were FINALLY (after two years) selected
to recieve a boy for future adoption!!!! He will be arriving Thursday
evening. He is not currently free for adoption but given his history, there
is a really good chance of it in the future. I can't give any details on
this open list, but rest assured, he will be introduced to the group after
he settles in and becomes comfortable.

What this means is that our immediate future plans with social events are
cancelled, put on hold or otherwise postponed. We will be concentrating on
letting him get used to a stable family life before exploring our busy
regular and insane schedule. We will probably try to make archery and
fighter practices at first, as he can participate fully in these events,
then work back into full participation. He is young, and so I don't know how
long this process will take. I expect it will only be 3-4 weeks, but you
never know given what he has been through in his short life thus far. We
miss you all and look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Please wish us luck and say a prayer or two for us.

--
Kazimierz Złościwy
(Kaz the Sinister)