[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Thu May 25 10:41:49 PDT 2006

For the second week in a row, I'm going to have to cancel plans to attend an
SCA event.  I won't be making it to Warlord this weekend.  It seems the
"cold" I had last weekend has turned into strep throat.  At least that is
what the doctor told me this morning.  It would have been great to see you
all this weekend but I'm not passing any of what I have on to you so I'll be
taking my meds and taking it easy here at the house.

I hope you all have fun.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"