[Loch-Ruadh] A New Job

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 14:48:34 PDT 2006

I have some good news.

I have accepted a new position with the Fort Worth
Transit Authority in Fort Worth, more commonly known
as The-T (www.the-t.com).  This new position has a lot
of potential for professional growth for me and will
actually allow me to do things that I went to school
for (a lot more server and network management and a
lot less PC Support).  This new job also comes with
better pay and a lot of room for advancement which my
job at UTA does not allow for.

I start this new job on the 22nd of this month.  The
good thing about this new job is that I will be
working very close to downtown Fort Worth, making it a
whole lot easier to get off of work and start
attending things like .. populace meetings.  :)

On the same note, the Psychology Department at UTA is
currently looking for a PC Support person (the
position which I currently fill).  They have an open
application availabe on the UTA Jobs site.

http://www.uta.edu/uta/employ

The position is mainly PC support (hardware and
software), with some need for web page support (update
content online), and interraction with the campus OIT
group.  The interraction with OIT is to maintain a
university standard for deployment of computers across
campus.  This position will only be open for another 3
days before we close it and start going through
resumes.

If you apply, let me know so that I can look for your
resume.

Eirikr
mka Patrick