[Loch-Ruadh]EighthAnnualPadraigRuadO'MaolagainWakeandBardicBeerfest!

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri May 5 20:23:09 PDT 2006

Janie,

There is no need to contribute and Francesca says you can have all you want.
There will be more than enough for everyone (about 2 and a half gallons of
TEA mix).  All we ask is folks bring their own cola (Coke or Pepsi) and ice.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"
[Loch-Ruadh]EighthAnnualPadraigRuadO'MaolagainWakeandBardicBeerfest!

Is this the "TEA" If so may I contribute and have lots of?????

Janie

ps what do I need to bring????