[Loch-Ruadh] Padraig and/or Polydore

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Thu May 18 13:51:13 PDT 2006

ROFL....after her comment Saturday night, I was waiting to hear what you had
to say.  Well Padraig, if you can't make it Saturday night at least, I guess
you'll just have to miss out on a fine bottle of 12 year old Irish whiskey.
And we'll have to miss out on your fine voice.

Tsk, too bad :)

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"