[Loch-Ruadh] More Warlord News

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun May 28 11:20:01 PDT 2006

Three Vivats for Angeal and her phone! With my "new" (ok, 2 years isnt
exactly new) work schedule and various other mundane issues we havent been
able to play in the SCA much, if at all, and we miss it greatly. At least we
can enjoy vicariously through our family and friends with cell phone
updates!

Magdalia/Pook