[Loch-Ruadh] Come As You're Not Wake

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 4 08:53:16 PST 2006

Padraig,

You need at least eight yards, and preferably sixteen yards of tartan, and a belt.  Lay the belt on the floor face up.  Lay the fabric on the belt so that half is above and half is below the belt.  Fold the fabric into soft pleats.  Lay down on the fabric, strap the belt on, then stand up and adjust the pleats.  Here is a link with a picture:

http://www.lindaclifford.com/GreatKiltWrap.html

Madelina

p.s. Anyone who lives in Texas can wear the bluebonnet tartan:  http://www.txscot.com/BB_tartan.htm