[Loch-Ruadh] Drumming Circle Reminder - Wed Nov 8

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 19:48:49 PST 2006

I have a friend that would like to come with, but she does not have a drum. Does anybody have an extra drum for just the night?

Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Drumming Circle
Wednesday, Nov 8
7:30 pm
At the home of Lady Aingeal and Laird Caerell
2604 Creekwood Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76123

For directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=QTTdKAP%2FzhPzt00UV%2BAESA%3D%3D&longitude=hm4HkHS1dCNgYxgDpsn0aQ%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&cat=&address=2604+Creekwood+Ln&city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&zipcode=76123-1101

'I’m through; I must give up optimism after all... It is a mania for saying things are well when one is in hell”. Voltaire